- They have bacon maple donuts. It was unbelievably good. Although I felt like having a heart attack after eating it. I chose to eat it over the course of the afternoon rather than one giant artery clogging glutton session.
- The food is pretty good. I ate a bacon scramble of some sort with a side of polenta. The eggs were the perfect consistency and the polenta was nice and creamy.
- Prices are good. 15 bucks for a breakfast plate, a donut and a cup of coffee is pretty decent.
- I ordered the #1 and ended up with the #2. I really wanted to try the ham and leak scramble but ended up eating what showed up anyway.
- The coffee sucked. It was really weak cheap diner coffee. This place deserves better.
- The waitress was pretty inattentive. I had to flag someone down when I wanted to order my donut to go and had to ask for some more coffee.
- The menu said the plate came with toast, and choice of polenta or potatoes. I only got the polenta.